Re: [DL] Re: That Character just ain't right

I usually  come up with a concept of some sort very loosely put together.
Its generally no more than an overall personality or dominant trait as well
as an occupation.  Generally by the time I have the stats assigned I have a
pretty good idea of a basic history in mind.  Until recently I either
briefly discussed it with the Marshal and didn't write anything down in
order to provide the Marshal some creative latitude or I wrote down about a
page.  The last several however have become a great deal more detailed as I
simply have had an indepth perspective of how I wanted them to react based
on past experiences.  So I ended up writing eight to ten pages full of story
hooks for the marshal to use and a basic history that leaves off explaining
the current mindset of the character.

Walter