Re: [DL] Question about the GenCon Dinner

> Are you going to RSVP multiple times for two spots, indicating that you'll
> be eating, which causes the organizers to lay out two dinners worth of
cash
> on your behalf, and then show up late and claim that you're not really
> hungry after all?

I sense bitterness.

No, unlike the Origins dinners, I actually eat at the GenCon. I ask this
because I need to know, and I'm praying it doesn't conflict like it always
does at Origins with a certain Live Action Reading that you couldn't attend
this year, Sandy :)

GG