Re: Kiwi Currency (Was [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts. [OT])

Hmmm...but the people at Critical Miss who brought this up are
British...Under these qualifications, your countrymen should've gladly
paid that loan back; or did you squander it all paying off set security
to get a peek into Liv Tyler's dressing room while they were there
filming Lord of the Rings?  Shame on you people; you said you were gonna
use that money to buy liferafts for when your country sinks.
(Sorry, I am a bit bitter at the Kiwis; live in Illinois for long enough,
and you get REAL jealous of a country that boasts the steepest-sloping
road in the world)

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:34:49 -0700 (PDT) Soothsprayer
<hercubadger@yahoo.com> writes:

> Well, the main reason for that is American money just
> doesn't look right to us. Someone hands you this
> monotone collection of rectangles and says "here's
> your cash."

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A. Ranallo

". . ."   -Ryu Hayabusa