[DL] Pitiful Plea (SHANE or LEE)

Now that Origins is done and dusted, I noticed that the dread "GenCon" has
started to be muttered about the place. Is there anychance that you guys
will be making it over to the UK for our own backwoods games fest? Given
that since Hasbro shot GenCon Europe down in flames, and there are dark
rumours that this may be the last UK GenCon, it'd be great to see a showing
from Pinnacle. I just can't afford to haul myself all the way over to the US
(it's waaayyy to worrying that'd I'd actually consider the possibility), and
I'm sure that many other European-based fans feel the same way. Given that
this year GenCon UK's in London, it's much more accessible internationally;
also, I suspect Weird Wars is going to be a product that will particularly
appeal to the European crowd.

I know I'm probably facing an uphill struggle here: we're all aware of the
financial difficulties that Pinnacle's had in the last twelve months (has
anyone else noticed a certain company has assumed Voldemort-like status?)
I'm not asking for yet another round of "Me too's" but I'm sure the rest of
the European DL community would back me up on this.

Anyway, I'll go back to the depths of lurk now,

Sam de Smith.