[DL] Old OeridiCon 2001 - Dec 7-9, 2001 (MI)

Greetings Deadlands fans!

The Old Oeridians Game Club is happy to run a RPGA Network Deadlands
tournament at our December Detroit-area convention. We will be running "Into
the Maze" by Steven Crow. The event description is, "There's trouble at one
of the mines in the Maze, and the Texas rangers are on the job. A prospector
told of some strangers at an abandoned mine, and no one knows what to make
of them. Then the prospector disappeared. Characters provided."

Check out details below or subscribe to our announcement only e-mail list by
visiting our homepage. Thanks!

Old OeridiCon 2001
Detroit-Area Game Convention
Friday, December 7, 2001 through Sunday, December 9, 2001.
http://www.old-oeridians.com/

Greetings.

The Old Oeridians game club is happy to announce that the Old OeridiCon 2001
game convention will take place on Friday, December 7, 2001 through Sunday,
December 9, 2001 at the Pandemonium Gaming Center. We will have a new
Furyondy Living Greyhawk two-round scenario, several replay Furyondy events,
and new Living City adventures. Check out our website for the latest
information!

Event names, fees, and schedule information to be released soon. Mark
December 7th on your calendar and keep the weekend open for gaming
excitement!

The Old Oeridians Game Club and the Pandemonium Gaming Center present the
Old OeridiCon 2001 game convention. We have tons of gaming planned including
RPGA Network-sanctioned Dungeons & Dragons adventures. Experience the new
third edition game rules and join in the Living Greyhawk campaign. Of
course, we will also have D&D adventures set in the Forgotten Realms Living
City campaign. Also planned are adventures in the Star Wars universe and the
Weird West of Deadlands.

The game excitement takes place at the Pandemonium Gaming Center. This
spacious facility is located in Garden City on Middlebelt road, two blocks
south of Ford Road on the east side of Middlebelt. The Pandemonium Gaming
Center is between the Garden City Public Library and Castilli Century 21.

About the Old Oeridians Game Club:
The Old Oeridians meet to play role-playing, miniatures, trading card, and
board games. We are active in the RPGA Network and participate in the
network's tournament program. Founded in early 1996, we have had many Game
Day events in Michigan and a few in Ohio. We have offered RPGA games using
Alternity, Boot Hill, Call of Cthullu, Deadlands, Dungeons & Dragons,
Earthdawn, Paranoia, Shadowrun, and Star Trek. We are members of GAMA—the
Game Manufacturers Association.

Check us out on our Internet home page at: http://www.old-oeridians.com/.

About the Pandemonium Gaming Center:
The Pandemonium Gaming Center is a large facility that provides space for
game demos, card tournaments, role-playing, and miniature game play. The
Pandemonium Gaming Store also carries Dungeons & Dragons 3E, Magic the
Gathering, PoKéMoN, Legend of the Five Rings, and Games Workshop. The
Pandemonium Gaming Center is located at 1858 Middlebelt, Garden City, MI
48135.
Phone: (734) 427-2451.

Thank You.
Roger Bert <rogerbert@old-oeridians.com>