Re: [DL] Would appreciate some feedback...

> On 7/18/01 1:46 PM, Marguerite Frey wrote the following:

>> I have never played in a game with one player in
>> charge of the rest and enjoyed it.
>
> Could you define "in charge"?  Many, MANY games have
> posse "leaders", and superhero games are the obvious
> example of classic Leader-Lieutenant-Follower-Rebel
> party member status.  Sometimes having a certain
> person in the leadership role is trans-systemic; one
> of our Hero games had the leader built on 15 points
> more than the rest of the party.

Well one or two of the players in our group have a hard time sharing
information.  The reason as far as I can tell is more along the lines of the
GM gave me secret information, so I'd better keep it secret.  When in
reality the GM gave the player the knowledge so they could pass it along
through role-playing! Go figure!

I wasn't actually planning on making one or more players in charge... But it
would most likely come to that or be perceived that way. Thanks Matthew I
hadn't thought of that.  I'll make them all Pinkertons.

I've already told the group that I won't allow Harrowed (at least as
starting characters! >:-) and I plan to be very careful and go over
characters with a fine tooth comb.  Someone else mentioned in a different
thread about not having too many duplicate Edges/Hindrances amongst the
posse.  I like this idea.

And I really like the idea of using Shannonsburg!  Excellent idea!
Bwahahahaha!  Thanks again Matthew!

Take care,

Derek