RE: [DL] Would appreciate some feedback...

Title: RE: [DL] Would appreciate some feedback...

> I have never played in a game with one player in
> charge of the rest and enjoyed it.

Sounds like your GM's letting the wrong person be leader.  :)

I've played in TONS of games where I was a subordinate to another player and had a blast.  Playing in one right now in fact where my character is another players slave!!!  Usually what breaks up a game like that is character's (or player's) egos getting in the way of storytelling.  AEG puts out a book for Legend of the Five Rings called the "GM's Survival Guide" which I would recommend to EVERY gamer whether you play L5R or not.  It has several suggestions on handling commander/subordinate type games, along with handling character death, troubleshooting "problem" characters etc etc ... basically the threads that pop up on this list every once in a while.  You've gotta have players you trust and a GM that keeps the game tight for it to work but it is possible and REALLY fun.

"Cactus" Chris