[DL] Preorder Announcement

Drum roll please!

We're taking preorders today for all the new summer merchandise listed below!
I should have the web-store fixed up by 5PM today.

Before you go order, please understand the following!

1) Your card will be charged immediately. This helps us pay our final
printing bills and buys Lee food on the way to GenCon. ;)

2) Your order won't ship until Tuesday, July 31st. Our new part-timer
helpers, John and Eric, will ship while Lee and I are at GenCon. This will be
at least 2 weeks before most stores receive these products.

3) Here's the list of products available for order today:

Deadlands D20
D20 Horrors of the Weird West

GRW Ornithopter
GRW Steam Tank
GRW Autogryo
GRW Battlesuit
GRW Steam Wagon

Hell on Earth Miniature Starter
Denver

Weird Wars: Blood on the Rhine
All 4 Weird Wars Figure Packs

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy our summer blitz!

Shane