Re: [DL] GURPS Deadlands: Weird West Now In Playtest

At 11:20 PM 07/18/01 -0600, Allan Seyberth wrote:
>With Deadlands D20 out - what do you think the buying dynamic might be
>like?  Enhanced, depreciated, no difference?

Probably not a lot of difference; we've always seen GD as a way to get
GURPS fans to look at Deadlands, and Deadlands fans to sample some of
the GURPS books (e.g. OLD WEST), so the d20 stuff doesn't much impinge
on what we want to do.
--
Andrew Hackard                /\  Cowboy, better change your ways
GURPS Deadlands Line Editor  /()\  Or with us you will ride