Re: [DL] Hunting Grounds?

Well, from what little I know, the Hunting Grounds is essentially what you want
it to look like. It's a place of spirits, where good and evil coexist, and where
dreams and nightmares come true.

I think there's some good stuff in Ghost Dancers for that, otherwise you can
make it as surreal or as realistic as you want.

When our posse travelled to the Hunting Grounds, our Marshal described it as
something along the lines of a place where the usual laws of physics don't
apply. We floated and swam, moved without using our muscles, and light and sound
didn't mean the same thing as they do in our plane of existence. Then we
switched into another area and it was essentially a large, dimly­illuminated
cave.

My character was dragged into the Hunting Grounds when she died and came back
Harrowed, and her vision was of a great grey landscape filled with the carcasses
of dead buffalo which stretched further than the eye could see and further than
the mind could fathom, and she walked for longer than she thought possible until
she reached an abandoned mining town (and nothing good happened there, believe
you me).

I'm rambling, but the point is that you can make the Hunting Grounds however you
think will most freak out your posse. :)

Daphné
--
When a man is wrapped up in himself, he makes a very small package.
                                -John Ruskin