Re: [DL] Hunting Grounds?

Rules for the Hunting Grounds are fleshed out in Ghost Dancers, but I'll
side with Daphne on this one: the Hunting Grounds can be anything you
want to freak your posse out. I just present the surface Hunting Grounds
as a hazy dreamlike state, with manitous and other nightmares, then
present the Tree of Life in a foggy distance. Ghost Dancers should
contain more information.
BTW, I thought I heard last year Pinnacle was going to put out a
sourcebook on the Hunting Grounds called The Black Book or something (no
relation to The Black Circle, which came out this year.) The gist is you
can use the Black Book to travel through the Hunting Grounds into the
other Deadlands worlds, i.e., Hell on Earth and Lost Colony. I don't
know if anything became of that project, though.

Marshal Eric