RE: [DL] Would appreciate some feedback...

One of my all-time favorite GM-helper books was for Cyberpunk--called
"Listen Up, You Primative Screwheads".  My CP/SR players were none too
pleased with the results in my campaign--I got a little more...cold...in my
GMing.  Nothing mean, just didn't let 'em get away with as much...

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com