RE: [DL] Would appreciate some feedback...

--- CHOFFMAN@Alorica.com wrote:
> AEG puts out a book for
> Legend of the Five Rings called the "GM's Survival
> Guide" which I would
> recommend to EVERY gamer whether you play L5R or
> not.  It has several
> suggestions on handling commander/subordinate type
> games, along with
> handling character death, troubleshooting "problem"
> characters etc etc ...

*scribble scribble*  Thanks for the recommendation,
I'm always on the look out for more "How to be a good
GM" books.  My other favorites along these lines are
the Hero 4th Edition rulebook and Amber.  Just got the
Star Wars GM's guide which was recommended.

*laugh*  Now I just need more bookshelf space!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory