Re: [DL] Hunting Grounds?

This is going to be difficult to conceptualize - but I've always considered
the Hunting Grounds to be the realm of the Jungian archetypes - where
reality is entirely subjective to the will of the viewer - but most folks
have a much stronger subconscious mind then their waking one.

It is the realm of dreams and of madness that very few people ever cross
into in their waking
hours.

And of course, this realm is inhabited by beings with wills of their own.

The Australian dreamtime is how the Hunting Grounds appear to the
aboriginies, because that is what they are taught and trained to
expect.  Perhaps they deliberately shape the Dreamtime to their vision to
give them an advantage - much like the Hucksters visual a game of poker
against the manitou.

The Hunting Grounds, the Realm of Faerie, the Shadow Realm, Astral Space,
the Umbra, all of aspects of the same thing.