Re: [DL] Gone Native for blacks

> In that case, he should have a hindrance because he's probably not very
> well-accepted into the tribe, or by Natives that aren't familiar with
> him..."Paleface" seems to be the closest, but it's probably not very
> accurate...

Well, my reasoning for saying a black character wouldn't gain as much from
Gone Native is that part of the intent of the Edge is for the character to
be able to interact with white society, and blacks just can't do that the
way whites can because it is, after all, WHITE society.  Therefore, they're
going to be able to function in both worlds, they're just not going to be
able to function QUITE as well as a white character who'd Gone Native would.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times