[DL] RE: max's museum

On 20 Jul 2001, at 12:29, deadlands-owner@gamerz.net wrote:

Hi Lisa, List,

> So far I have enjoyed what you have...so I am glad you are
back...so
> get to work on the museum. :)

Glad its being used.

> I ran my group thru it and used it as a recurring "situation" for them
> to deal with...and I am anxious for more! And too lazy to come up
> with my own stuff right now.

Lisa I'd be interested either privately or via the list as to what the recurring situation is in your campaign, curiosity, note comparing and seeing where I can improve Mr Van Helder's creation.

For those who have no idea what we're going on about here's the URL (Shameless Plug).

http://www.geocities.com/arcanepath/deadlands/museum/museum. htm

(You may have to cut and paste this address into your Location box as my server tends to muck around).

Max

Visit The Path O' The Reckoning.
< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >