[DL] Events at GenCon

Hey just spreading the word.  We're running multiple 2-hour demos of GRW,
Weird Wars: Blood on the Rhine, and the new Deadlands:D20 all day on
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

On Saturday Pinnacle is holding a special 4-hour GRW event for the veterans
of the game.  Bring your figs or borrow some of the Pinnacle horde!

I will stand by this - "You gotta play Weird Wars!"

For those of you not going, everything is shipping from the Pinnacle Home
Base while we're gaming and gaming for 4-days.  So you won't be completely
left out.

Later,
David Ross
FlatCon