[DL] Stuff

--- max.trebilcock@virgin.net wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2001, at 23:59, deadlands-owner@gamerz.net
> wrote:
>
> > -Munch "you ever gonna finish that museum?" Wolf
>
> I guess I'd better get on with it.
>
> Max (You ever goin to send me them Fear Tables).

Got to find them first ...

And someday I might even send you my ideas for
Maelforms as PCs ...

And maybe even get my posse's adventures written up
and online (tomorrow: Night Train, just because they
aren't taking enough damage ... except from friendly
fire).

Side (non-linear) topic.  Just saw Jurrasic Park 3 and
it made me think (warning non-linear coming up), has
anyone thought of doing The Relic in Deadlands?  I
think the notion was inspired by talk about ghost
weed.

-Munch Wolf