Re: [DL] Stuff

--- Scott Hinkley <revhines@yahoo.com> wrote:
> While I haven't thought about using "The Relic" I
> > have seriously considered
> > trying something along the same lines as the movie
> > "Seven".
> >
> > Walter
>
> I try not to use movie plots.  I've found that most
> of
> my players tend to watch the same movies that I do
> (and some that I wouldn't be caught...ahem...dead
> watching.)

I wasn't suggesting using the plot of movie, just the
plant and abomination from the movie.  It would work
nicely in a ghost rock mining town.

Speaking of rehashed plots, I fudged the Redemption
story last week, and the posse had a snickered at me,
telling me it was an old Star Trek episode ... sigh.

Well, I will have my revenge, Pa 'Majong' Colby and
his gang will ride again ... for the third time.

-Munch "Amazingly the posse killed the gang twice, and
each time they were mortal ... course the second time
the posse killed the gang, they travelled back a year
in time ... trust me, it makes sense" Wolf