Re: [DL] Ninjas in the Weird West [Attn: Steve Long]

In a message dated 7/23/2001 12:00:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cmcgloth@halifax.com writes:

<<          True dat, Ross, but I remember Steve Long writing in THE ULTIMATE
 MARTIAL ARTIST (aka The Best D@mn Martial Arts Resource Book EVER) about
 "Chinese Ninjas" (for lack of a better description) who practice a form
 called An Ch'i.

          Perhaps Honorable Steve will guide us down the path of
 enlightenment about this.;-) >>

    Well, you've summarized the key points. :) There are Chinese ninja-like
dudes (the lin kuei, or "forest demons"), Korean ninja-like dudes (sulsa),
and Tibetan ninja-like dudes (trulkor) -- and probably others that I'm not
aware of. Not to mention plenty of different schools of Japanese ninja.
    So, whatever sorts of ninja you want to have in your DL game, you can
probably find a way to do it. :)

Honorable Steve  :)