[DL] movie motives (was stuff)

saturday, 21 july 2001, Pony Express courier bring me this letter:

SH> I've also used stuff form various television shows.

Me  to.  Recently  I  made  use  of  Fallen  movie  (with  Denzel
Washington).  Whole  city was remain under Azathoth influence and
one  of the inhabitant constantly was the host for mr A. but host
is  changing  every  time  he touch any other inhabitant (like in
this  film).  But  target  and  way  to  the  target  was totally
different.

Adios amigos!
George the bartender, Straznik Pomsty
Deadlands: #deadlands-pl