Re: [DL] Night Train - Good news/bad Spoilers

On 22 Jul 2001, at 23:59, deadlands-owner@gamerz.net wrote:

> Ran night train.
>
> The bad news:  The posse survived ... sigh, can't win
> them all.
>
> The good news:  The posse ended the session with less
> fate chips AFTER the end bounty count up than at the
> beginning of the session.
>
> Sadly they blew up Varney Station ... so a few people
> are miffed at them.

Its funny my Posse also survived Night train and beefed the
Nosferatue up with two Master type characters.

The players worked out very quickly that decapitation was the order
of the day and broke out the bladed weapons.
Funniest moment occured when the Harrowed Mad Scientist after
saving his Sasquatch sidekick (Don't ask) pursued the train as it
left not to save all the villagers but to save his pet monkey.

The posse ended up derailing the train, pulled the survivors out,
circled the death wagons with fire and contained the nos until the
sun came up and blew holes to cook at a medium temperature.

Max
Visit The Path O' The Reckoning.
< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >