Re: [DL] Ninjas in the Weird West

On 22 Jul 2001, at 23:59, deadlands-owner@gamerz.net wrote:

>  I know about samurai in Deadlands but what about ninja? Does Kang
>  ever
> deploy them? I can not find any info on these spies and assassins. If
> anybody has any stats or any kind of info related to ninja, that they
> would be willing to share, it would be very much appreciated. Thank
> you.

Funny you should ask but I'm woking on a new Mystic Arcane
Background, howver rather than wait a hundred years for me to
write it, you could use Martial Arts Powers from Hexarcana.

>Um, Kang and his lot are Chinese. Ninjas are Japanese.

True but Kang does have a numberof Samurai in his employ, so
Ninja could be there as well.

On the other hand Kang does not nessessarily have to use Ninja,
his Silver Tiger Elite Martial Artists could do the assassin bit very
effectively.

Max

Visit The Path O' The Reckoning.
< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >