Re: [DL] Future books (PEG)

> Just wondering what Pinnacle has planned for any future sourcebooks. Are
> there going to be more Gomorra "outfit" books, i.e. like The Agency,
> Collegium or Whateleys? Will we one day see a sourcebook about the Texas
> Rangers or Sweetrock? Are there going to be sourcebooks detailing
> different areas of the Weird West?

Well, The Agency: MiBD wasn't technically an "outfit" book- it was a
sourcebook for the entire, well, agency that replaced the Pinkertons (for
copyright reasons).  The Whateleys are covered, though not in a dedicated
fashion, in The Black Circle: Unholy Alliance.  I know there's a
(tentatively) planned book for the Rangers, which would most likely be done
along the lines of The Agency (hence not a book specifically for Gomorra's
Rangers, but doubtlessly mentioning them).  If you want to know more about
Kang's pirates, just look up Kang in the boxed set for The Great Maze.
Sweetrock probably isn't something that would warrant a full sourcebook.  As
for the Law Dogs and Blackjacks, just check the Law Dogs book for general
info on law men and outlaws.  You can easily figure things out (though
you'll probably have to do a bit of adaptation for second edition).

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times