Re: [DL] Future books (PEG)

--- Eric Avedissian <eric@pro-usa.net> wrote:
> Are there going to be sourcebooks detailing
> different areas of the Weird West?

I heard rumors about a year ago about a Europe
sourcebook, has this been turned into the Weird Wars
game we are currently being exposed to on peginc.com?
or is there still taklk of a DL europe book?
personally, I'd like to see an austrailia book (for
either DL or HOE)?

> For the game's fans, anything you'd like to read
> about in the Deadlands world?

I'd like to see owning businesses felshed out more in
the rules. I created a new edge, Deed, in order to
deal with the concept of actually owning and operating
a business. as I say, this is something I'd "like" to
see, but I'm sure I'm a minority, although a book that
dealt with owning a small business to running a
railroad would be nice (sweetrock could be highlighted
as a large business).

finally, a book that had an actual timeline of all of
the "official" events in DL history would also be nice

-doc