Re: [[DL] Future books]]

>> I'd like to see owning businesses felshed out more in
>> the rules.

I'd also like to see something like this, but maybe fleshed out to be a
"careers
template" book like Gurps sometimes does. If you've seen Gurps Warriors or
the
like, it's a book full of pre-made characters. I'd like to see Deadlands do
one
of those with new template variations for PC's and also a bunch of "mundane"
templates so if your campaign needed a quick undertaker, you had one or if
your
town needed a boomtown mayor, you had a generic one rolled up. It'd be kind
of
a cross between the Gurps NPC book they have and the D&D "kit" books they are
doing. Heck, with the D20 rules stuff, you could even dedicate a portion of
the
book to new prestige classes.

Anyone else be interested in buying a book like this or am I just spittin'
into
the wind here?

--

I'd be interested especially if it also had lots of maps and floorplans
included! (I just love maps)

Other possibilities could be more adventures, perhaps an adventure compendium
ranging from small nuggets through to fully realized scrapes for the posse.  I
can see it now: "Hot Toddys o'Horror"

;)
Celia

"Hah! I'm no longer just a cup of hot water waiting for that teaball of evil!
I've blown out the pyschic red lantern, I've closed the proverbial *pyschic
legs* so GET SNUFFED!  and then we'll talk."

Danielle (Cup o' Hot water) Morneau