Re: [DL] Future books (PEG)

In a message dated 7/24/2001 9:58:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
knick_nevin@yahoo.com writes:

I heard rumors about a year ago about a Europe
sourcebook, has this been turned into the Weird Wars
game we are currently being exposed to on peginc.com?
or is there still taklk of a DL europe book?
personally, I'd like to see an austrailia book (for
either DL or HOE)?

We are going to do Europe (and the rest of the world eventually), but it's
not on the schedule yet, and no, it's not what became Weird Wars.

Thanks!

Shane