Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Comments <SPOILERS>

At 08:15 PM 7/26/2001, Dane wrote:
>Is there any chance we could see/read the missing parts that were
>expurgated from the original DP?

         Oh, you mean like the part where some guy named Dane and his 11
kids all die?:-)

         All the portions that were cut (per se) are in the Official Errata
for DP. What I've been referring to in this thread are scenes that were
revised for the printed version, so I couldn't really release those without
Shane's OK first.
         If anyone here successfully appeals to The Big Guy, I'd be willing
to share the portions that were revised (only; Sorry, no free copies of DP
in its entirety, even the Beta Version) with anyone who was interested. I
have to confess, I'd love to know if anyone else thought they were any
good, but it's out of my lowly hands.

         Thanks very much for your interest in any event!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God