Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Comments <SPOILERS>

In a message dated 7/26/2001 10:41:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cmcgloth@halifax.com writes:

        All the portions that were cut (per se) are in the Official Errata
for DP. What I've been referring to in this thread are scenes that were
revised for the printed version, so I couldn't really release those without
Shane's OK first.
        If anyone here successfully appeals to The Big Guy, I'd be willing
to share the portions that were revised (only; Sorry, no free copies of DP
in its entirety, even the Beta Version) with anyone who was interested. I
have to confess, I'd love to know if anyone else thought they were any
good, but it's out of my lowly hands.

        Thanks very much for your interest in any event!

Feel free.

Shane