Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Comments <uh...Shane?>

> >Is there any chance we could see/read the missing parts that were
> >expurgated from the original DP?
>
>          Oh, you mean like the part where some guy named Dane and his 11
>kids all die?:-)

Ach!  You cut me to the quick, good sir!  I would never suggest such a
thing for my own name to appear in a book!  :)

Now, if you were perhaps willing to take on one of my player's PCs as a
reoccurring character in future works, I might be rude and ask such a
thing.  :)

Actually, you have to admit that the name "Dane" just doesn't inspire the
same terror as "Zachariasen,"  either in Deadlands or the real
world...  (badoom-ching).

>          All the portions that were cut (per se) are in the Official Errata
>for DP. What I've been referring to in this thread are scenes that were
>revised for the printed version, so I couldn't really release those without
>Shane's OK first.
>          If anyone here successfully appeals to The Big Guy, I'd be willing
>to share the portions that were revised (only; Sorry, no free copies of DP
>in its entirety, even the Beta Version) with anyone who was interested. I
>have to confess, I'd love to know if anyone else thought they were any
>good, but it's out of my lowly hands.

Okay, I'll ask...  "Lowly hands?"  Yeah....right...  :)