Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Comments

At 02:12 AM 7/27/2001, Dane wrote:
>Ach!  You cut me to the quick, good sir!  I would never suggest such a
>thing for my own name to appear in a book!  :)

         Well, I slit your throat at any rate.:-)
         Sorry if you didn't want to be a victim. Most people on the
Listserver *asked* to get horribly killed in DP, and I apologize if you
weren't one of them.

>Okay, I'll ask...  "Lowly hands?"  Yeah....right...  :)

         I'm a game-industry freelancer, and even if I'm not a slut, that
still makes me a ho.:-) If it seems like I have more power than that, it's
all because I've been blessed to work under the best bosses in the industry
(Shane, Hal, Goff and Fred Jandt at WEG).

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God