Re: [DL] Re: Fair Warning...

> >         - Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (1966) Legendary
> outlaw of the Old West Jesse James, on the run from Marshal MacPhee, hides
> out in the castle of Baron Frankenstein's granddaughter Maria, who
proceeds
> to transform Jesse's slow-witted pal Hank into a bald zombie, which she
> names Igor. Another high camp movie, but reportedly so bad, it isn't even
> redeemable as a guilty pleasure.
> >

> Trust me on this one--I own it.
>
> It's so bad I won't even watch twice on a dare...

Oh, yeah?  Send it to me.  I guarantee you my friends and I can cut it to
ribbons (figuratively) MST3K-style.  I'm confident that I can tackle
Battlefield Earth (I prefer to rip movies apart only if I haven't seen
them), so I doubtlessly can conquer this steaming hunk.  If I can borrow a
video camera, I may even be able to get you footage.  Hey, I managed to sit
through about half an hour of "Blacula", after all!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times