Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Comments (OT)

At 02:05 AM 7/28/2001, Dr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>How about making you a Scottish immigrant gentleman from Virginia who's
>simply had a few too many- and isn't McGlothlin Irish because of the "Mc" as
>opposed to "Mac"?

         "McGlothlin" derives from "MacLachlan", as in Clan MacLachlan,
whose ancestral lands are in Strathlachlan in Cowal, on the eastern shore
of Loch Fyne. We McGlothlins may have been illiterate when we emigrated
(hence our current rendering of the name), but we are as Scottish as they
come. Just ask Clan Lamont!:-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God