RE: [DL] Dyn-o-mite!

--- Ivan E <ivan_gaming@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- "Heivilin, Jim" <banzai@missouri.edu> wrote:
> > The question itself is a bit confusing but from
> your
> > explanation I presume
> > you are asking how fast the fuse burns.
>
> Yes, that is what I'm asking. Thanks!

*sigh*  TOO fast!  *laugh*  If I remember correctly
from our last painful run-in with the stuff, our
Marshall ruled it would go off on a certain card after
it was lit.  In other words, I don't think there's any
specific mechanic for how fast fuse burns, although it
is listed as a Speed 2 (for first edition) weapon,
meanign it takes two action cards to light and throw
the stuff.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory