[DL] A Secret For GenCon

Guys and gals of the list, GenCon will be the premiere of product based on
the Gaming Guardians comic, and it be a clever little dice game called
BUTTON MEN. I decided to make a special deal for my fellow Deadlands
fanatics because there's gonna be a Secret Button Man that will only be
revealed at GenCon.

Here's the deal: If you say the secret phrase (revealed in just a moment)
you'll get one dollar off on the pack that this Secret Button Man comes in.
How can you lose?

The phrase that pays is "Wanna see my hangin' judge?"

Gaming Guardians will be at XIG Games' booth. Look for the "XIG Games"
banner.

See you guys at GenCon!

Graveyard Greg
Writer for Gaming Guardians, Dice Club, and Weird, Wild West
http://gamingguardians.keenspace.com