Re: [DL] Deadlands, Alternate Alternative History

In a message dated 8/6/2001 6:12:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cmcgloth@halifax.com writes:

<< If you're referring to the link mentioned in Tales o' Terror:1877,
 then the answer is no. TOT:77 was actually written before the (excellent)
 Great War Series. >>

I tried reading the first one of those. Got about 100 pages in, but then it
occured to me that nothing happening to any of the characters had any bearing
as to the goings-on of the multitude of others. Is there something I'm
missing?

Peter Berard

I want to create an omelet that expresses the meaninglessness of existence,
and instead they taste like cheese.