Re: [DL] Deadlands, Alternate Alternative History

At 10:31 PM 8/6/2001, Peter Berard wrote:
>I tried reading the first one of those. Got about 100 pages in, but then it
>occured to me that nothing happening to any of the characters had any bearing
>as to the goings-on of the multitude of others. Is there something I'm
>missing?

         Did you read _How Few Remain_ first, or jump straight into one of
the Great War Series books (which need to be read in order)?

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God