RE: [DL] My turn to complain [SHANE]

At 11:42 AM 08/06/01 -0700, Wes Anderson wrote:
>Still, shipped on Tuesday, should have arrived by Sunday.

You'd think, but UPS doesn't operate on the same temporal plane.

>And the
>confirmation listed they had just gotten the package at the PA
>shipping hub
>on Friday which means they just got the package processed. Is UPS really 3
>days behind on processing packages.

In a word, YES. Having shipped many packages from the SJ Games offices,
I've watched some of them go directly to their destination with no
trouble or delays, and many, many more go to an intermediate hub and
sit there for several days for no apparent reason. If FedEx offered us
the same bulk discounts as UPS, we'd switch in a heartbeat.

--
|  Exuberance is Beauty.  |  hackard@io.com
|       --William Blake,  |
|   "Proverbs From Hell"  |