[DL] GenCon, Harrowed, and Weirdness

GenCon was fun, needless to say. Weird Wars and Horrors o' the Weird West
were very good books, and I hope they sold out of all their copies.

As for myself, I finally was able to give Shane Hensley some gaming swag of
my own--the mysterious 8th Button Man in the Gaming Guardians Button Men
series. Which was a Shane Hensley Button Man. A printing error made him look
very pale, but it was perfect--Shane IS Harrowed nowadays :)

As always, it was a pleasure to see those from the list (and off list), and
Jacques did a great job with the Listserv dinner. Shane was caught off guard
when I delivered the latest Hoyles Book of Games on behalf of Alan (who
sadly could not make it).

All in all, it was one of the best cons for Graveyard Greg and I'll wager it
was great for Pinnacle Entertainment Group! Hoody Hoo!

Graveyard Greg
Writer for Gaming Guardians, Dice Club, and Weird, Wild West
http://gamingguardians.keenspace.com