Re: [DL] Agency Gatling Pistols

>Doesn't the Agency have their own version of the Gatling Pitol?
>
>Nick Zachariasen

I get the impression that the Gatling Pistol is a "signature weapon" of the
Agency, sort of like lightsabers. Yeah, you will find non-Jedi with
lightsabers, but there's always a question as to where they got it, and
often possession of a lightsaber alone is enough to legitimize a false claim
to Jedi-dom in the eyes of the masses.

I've ran Gatling Pistols in my game in this manner. Agents who want to
remain undercover typically don't show thier Gats and if they do they'd
better be ready to explain (or kill). Also getting ahold of a Gatling pistol
I make pretty difficult. S&R does sell them to the general public, but the
majority of thier production line goes directly to the Agency so there's
maybe a handful of non-Agency Gatlings available each year. I know that MiDB
says the Agency has thier own factories now, but I figure thier front-line
weapon needs to be outsourced so's thier teams can work on the more nifty
and secret gadgets.

just my 2 cents
Matt