RE: [DL] Agency Gatling Pistols

Now, I took a side-comment on the mad scientist archetype to mean something
else--While Pinkertons are the only ones buying gatling weapons as fast as
possible, they're pretty simple to (reverse) engineer, so that any mad
scientist could whip one up.  So, while they're not "common" they're around.
The reliability is what gets ya--the pinkerton's guns are _very_
reliable--but they're also _well marked_, in several inobtrusive ways and
places.  So that, if you start flashing a Pink gat in the wrong
places/times, you get some bright-lights/sharp objects questions asked.

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com