[DL] my missing Doomown CCG cards

since there are plenty of people who have an interest
in trading cards (thanks Steve for the Yahoo group) I
think I'm going to put a list up on my website of the
cards I'm missing.
it won't go up at the same time as I write this, but
it WILL be up by the end of the day, so please check
it out and let me know if you have extras, I'm willing
to pay (a small amount of) money or I'm willing to
trade other cards...
the page will be at
http://www.geocities.com/swampth1ng/cards.htm

there will also be an e-mail address at the bottom of
the page, that one should be used to contact me for
trades.
thanks
-doc