[DL] Re. My Turn to Complain

    I'm really not trying to pee in anyone's Cheerios here, but doesn't
it seem like a bad idea to base a gaming session around a game you don't
even HAVE yet?!? After my share of not-so-great experiences with ANY
kind of shipping, I would take the safe route and plan to play a game
that I KNEW I could play! In short, UPS might be somewhat at fault and
possibly even PEG, but it seems that the real fault here lies with the
folks planning the game.
    Really. It's a game. There IS always next week, yes?

Dan