Re: [DL] Movie American Outlaws

--- Jeff Yates <jyates@primaryfunction.com> wrote:
> I've just seen a trailer for the movie American
> Outlaws starting in the next
> week or so.  This is the first I've ever heard of
> it.  Has it gotten press
> before but I've been under a rock?  Any rumors you
> listers have heard about
> it's quality, or it's Deadlands appropriateness
> (even if it doesn't have
> dead people)?

Lots of trailers for it yesterday before Battle Bots
on Comedy Central.  I would see it, though I doubt I
would make in an opening night priority.  Though I
admit, most of my interest in it has to do with
watching actors do the moves my characters have!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory