Re: [DL] Today in Old West History August 8

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:59:56 -0400, you wrote:

>> I remember a old tradition on this listserv, Today in the old West, and I
>> thought I might restart it, since I found a page on the net
>> containing this data. Hope all of you like it.
>
>Wow, it's like, every time I come back to this listserv, someone's restarted
>this tradition.  W00T!

I have no problem with it being started again.
New people join the list who have never seen them.
The old still lurk and sometime post to it.

The Humorless Texan    abtex@ix.netcom.com

I hate it when my Mind wanders,
  I have no Idea what, It will bring back with It.