RE: [DL] One of the Great Mysteries of Gaming

We used gun-bunnies in Cyberpunk/shadowrun games.  These are the guys that
try to carry so many different guns and ammo, that they don't really walk,
they hop...

Another guy was christened "gun bunny" when his player's drawing had him
with two cross-slung rifles, and the barrels made "ears" for him.

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com