[DL] PEG Pics (Shane!)

Hey Shane, I couldn't squeek a GenCon trip this year, but I gotta tell ya--

From just the one pic on your frontpage, it looks good!  I worked as a
traveling salesman and con worker in the lawn and garden industry for nearly
five years.  You guys have a great looking, professional booth, and it looks
like you have a consistant "business dress" going.  Impresses me to no end,
esp. after some of the booths and companies I've seen at Gencon and other
cons years past.  Kudos!  PEG continues to impress me!

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com