Re: [DL] PEG Pics (Shane!)

In a message dated 8/9/2001 12:41:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
darkchil@rea-alp.com writes:

traveling salesman and con worker in the lawn and garden industry for nearly
five years.  You guys have a great looking, professional booth, and it looks
like you have a consistant "business dress" going.  Impresses me to no end,
esp. after some of the booths and companies I've seen at Gencon and other
cons years past.  Kudos!  PEG continues to impress me!

Thanks, Bill! We try! We had the smallest booths ever this year in an attempt
to be a little more profitable and less 'showy.' I think it worked out pretty
well and was a good compromise between the two. Especially with the great
help of Dirk Ringersma, Jenny Hise, Amy Kyle, and of course, Marshal Mitch. ;)

Shane