Re: [DL] Is there a DL classic to DL d20 conversion?

In a message dated 8/9/2001 4:52:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
d_j_rose@hotmail.com writes:

I've got a solid campaign running and am using a fair amount of sourcebook
material.  I thought it would be a fun change of pace to switch systems for
a couple of sessions to 'test the tires' so to speak.  Anyway, I don't want
to roll up new characters and I can't figure out how to convert the PC's
and
published NPC's to d20.

Any help or will I have to wait for the d20 line of NPC/monster books?

Thanks,
Deej

Nope. And never will be. It's just really not possible. Totally different
paradigms behind the systems.

Shane