RE: [DL] Is there a DL classic to DL d20 conversion?

You could see it that way.  Put another:  Anything's better than what they
had ;)

I've been a fan of DL from the first edition of the main manual, and the
rules are the very thing that I eventually got disgusted with and quit over.
The D20 system's a welcome change, no matter what.

> Mind you, I am a big fan of DL, it's the only RPG I continue to
> play, but I
> don't see the viability of the new rules if you've got a lot
> invested in the
> original material.

What is it exactly about the new system that's going to give you so much
trouble?  I could see converting characters as a problem, but that can be
made less painfull if the Posse and Marshal are comfortable with the new
rules, and honest about the new equivalencies.

                      Chris Nelson <sai_yuk@bellsouth.net>
                   Master of the No-Shadow Code technique.
              No job too arduous, no script too intricate.
 DHTML, Javascript, Integration, CSS, PHP4, Graphic Design